Sunday, November 26, 2006

Almost packed - but first things first...


Roast chicken with all the trimmings - can't hope for a better final dinner than that. And in case you were wondering what's in the glass - a particularly lovely '95 Margaux (sorry Andy, it was good, will pay you back...)
Tomorrow afternoon is the M25, Heathrow and hopefully leftover chicken sandwiches (who needs Pret anyway). So it's goodbye and see you soon to lovely friends and family at home and hello to... well, who knows quite what. Yet. It will all become very clear very soon. Log on on Tuesday to find out what's worth eating in Buenos Aires... Not to mention the culinary delights BA the airline have to offer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how out of touch I am! I had no this trip was happening! I guess we've both come such a long way since those late nights in Richmond with all our cooking pals! I'm so glad you've done this blog and can't wait to hear about your culinary, and other, adventures. I'll be living vicariously through you! Bon Voyage!
Laura
xx

Chris said...

I can´t believe that Mum has still got that stupid photo of me stuck on the side of the freezer! Have a great time in BA and Santiago. See you in Zew Zealand. Chris x.

PS if anyone wants to see a far better travel blog... www.muzzyandgeek.com (yes, I know, a shameless plug!)